Friday, July 25, 2008

Thank You Is Not Enough

Love, Laughter and Friendship Always Welcome Here

Andrew 2007

This is my Andrew, he was sleeping here at home and now he is sleeping with his
Mom and the angels in Heaven.This was made in 2007 and is the most recent I have of him, he did not like the flash of the camera.

Thank you is just not enough to express my feelings of gratitude to all of you who left your love and comments and who prayed for us..I know that is how we got through Wednesday.  I am so touched by the outpouring of your feelings for someone you have never met..I would say to all of those who think and say the Internet is a bad place  You are  so WRONG.  There is something truly wonderful and special about the digi community, we share so much and will be friends forever. I know that Andrew has gone to a better place and he is with his mom, I can just see him running and playing all straight and free from all the pain..I can see my dad taking him fishing in one of those beautiful rivers. I know he is happy today. I still need your prayers...each day I seem to miss him more.

I will miss him more than words can say but never never would I call him back.

Folks, they say the Lord gives and the Lord takes away..I just got a phone call that I'm about to be a great grandmother, the baby will be born on my daughter Angie's birthday and she is going to be named after her Grandmother Lori, Kaylin Lori Faith long name for a little tiny baby..(Smile) Lori was counting the days she was sooo excited about being a grandmother and she wanted the baby to be a little girl.  We didn't find that out until after she passed. Angie is going to be so excited..her great niece will share the same birth date..

I will be going to the hospital to greet that precious little girl..I can't wait to get her home so I can rock her and spoil her..guess you know you are going to be bombarded with her pictures...I hope she favors her grandmother and her dad..

It seems like it was weeks ago that I gave you a trivia question, What are grits. Most all of you that replied gave the correct answer, just not the one I was looking for...I guess I should fess up that I didn't give it to you the proper way..well-what can I say..I just wanted you to join in and yak with me..hehehe

You can go here and here to find out about G.R.I.T.S

Ok now- seeing as how everyone got the right answer,I have a little something for all of you and I hope you enjoy it, its in png and also psd formats so you can use it anyway you like. Get it right here

LR-FISHING_FREEbiE

I used papers from Kb'S Designs Loveable Kit . It can be found at DSO  I made the frame and used an Action by Atomic Cupcake Cherry wood, I then re-colored parts of it. Kim has some beautiful things in her store..check it out and I'm sure you are going to find lots you like. Atomic Cupcake's actions are wonderful, they work well every time and she has just about everything and anything you would need and want for your layouts..

I've got to get up and get off this computer..and go to the hospital to wait for my great grand daughter..so until we meet again..keep smiling and I hope everyone has a great day, big hugs to all...Jazzy

 

20 comments:

Being Mrs Miles said...

Hay Jazzy,

THANK YOU FOR THE UPDATE - you've been in my prayers, girl!

erm....*blushing BIG TIME here* and long story short, I was up till FOUR A.M. (really - IN THE NIGHT/MORNING) finishing and uploading my latest kit (deadline today) ... and I checked my email and saw you sent me something and I was saving it for the a.m. to enjoy with coffee... and WHAAAA its GONE!

I CANNOT find it. Any chance you could go to your 'sent' email folder and 'resend' it to this silly girl, puh-leeze (cream and sugar ontop?)

I'll be thinking of you today, and thanks for the LOVELY giveaway.

warm hugs, heartfelt prayers.

Barb

Unknown said...

OH Jazz! Im so happy to see you felt like blogging. I've been wanting to call, but dont know when you would be without company. Sending you cyber hugs, lady!

I hope you thought to grab your camera on the way to the hospital to greet that baby!!! We want pictures!!!

Kelly said...

Glad to see you back. We're still praying for you and your family. Just take one day at a time, that's all we can do.

Mary said...

Oh Jazz.
Thinking of you,
Love
Mary (mh51)

Dinphy said...

It's good to read you have some peace with it, although of course you'll miss him for a long time.
You sound like a very strong lady. I think it's wonderful you have something happy happening, and so special!
Thanks for talking to us!

Sue said...

I am so sorry for your loss. May the Lord hold you in the palm of His hand and sustain you through this difficult time.

aquascrap said...

It was wonderful to hear from you and after your tragic loss to tell us of the greatest news.....a new little great granddaughter is on her way. I pray that everything goes well with the birth and the best of wishes to you and her family. I know she will adore her grandmother and know what a special lady she is.
Sending my love your way
Judy

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

You are an AMAZING lady Ms. Jazzy and even though I don't know you, I have you and your PRECIOUS family wrapped around my heart!

Kaylin Lori Faith is going to be ONE mightly BLESSED and LOVED young lady and I am SO thrilled for you GREAT-GRANDMA!!! How SO very special the birth of this SWEET baby girl at such a time as this. I can't wait to see her photo and your MANY layouts to come, which I am sure shall INSPIRE even MORE of your BEAUTIFUL word art!

LOVE, HUGS and THANK YOU to Jazzy for sharing from YOUR heart with ALL of us in SCRAPLAND!

XOXO,
Linda

P.S. I feel EXACTLY as you do about my time on the Internet. I met my BFF here 3-1/2 years ago as well as MANY other VERY, VERY dear friends.

LiviaY said...

Hi Jazzy!

Glad to see you back around!
Thanks for letting us know how you're doing.
I can't wait to see the pictures of your grandbaby!!! Congratulations!

I absolutelly agree with you about the digi-world! I can be a great place to meet wonderful people!

Sending lots of {{{{HUGS}}}} your way!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 26 Jul [LA 12:06am, NY 02:06am, UK 07:06am, OZ 05:06pm]).

Jenni said...

Jazzy, so glad to see you back, and that you are ok. I am so happy you have something wonderful to look forward to, a beautiful new granddaughter, congrats! Can't wait to see pics of her, so bombard us!!
Lots of love

Kim B said...

JAZZYYYY! Gosh girl, I'm waiting for news- lol
I'm THRILLED to hear that the baby is on it's way and I know how much you were looking forward to to the birth!
LOVE you tons GF and can't wait to get that mail to let me know how it went.
Sending you HUGE hugs and LOVES
me

Kerri said...

I just saw your beautiful layout of your beautiful great grandchild at DSO and had to pop over and congratulate you! It is good to see, that you felt up to blogging!
And with such wonderful news after such a blow.
I'm not sure this is sounding right, but I mean well
Great big hugs
Kerri

Tami said...

So very sorry to hear about the loss of those you loved so dearly. My thoughts and prayers are with you in hopes that you'll feel comfort and peace.

By Dezign said...

My dear Jazzy, with the heartache comes joy. I hope this little bundle will bring comfort to you.

spanielmom said...

Jazz:

Great to see you back blogging girl! I'm still praying and it looks like God is answering if he's blessed you all with a beautiful baby girl to help fill the void left by Lori and Andrew. What a lucky little girl to have so many angels to watch over her. Hugs and Love from PA

Jackie said...

I saw sweet Kaylin's picture on Kim's blog. What a beautiful baby! I'm sure she'll do much to help you heal. You & yours are still in my thoughts & prayers.

And suga, GRITS are Girls Raised In The South. I was born & raised in 'Bama for 27 years..and married a dang Yankee. lol

great big hugs to you & sweet kisses to Kaylin

xashee's corner said...

i am soo happy for you and your new Great granbaby girl!
Thank you for the GRITS prize even tho i shamefully admit not playing, i downloaded! LOVE your stuff :D
big HUGS to you on missing your grandson!
looking forward to pictures of newest addition to the family!
Have a BEAUTIFUL day! :D

elizlom said...

Congratulations, great Grandmother! I saw her picture on Kim's blog, she is beautiful! You are still in my thoughts and prayers, and I am happy something so wonderful has come your way! Blessings to you and your family

*sarahm172* said...

i will pray for you