Friday, September 26, 2008

Feels Like Fall

Morning everyone..feels like a fall day in Alabama this morning. Of course I'm sure by afternoon it will be hot again. Right now it feels really crisp and it!!! I found out Gemma doesn't like the cool weather...she wants out to do her business but she wants to go right back inside..LOL don't know what she will do when it gets cold.

Well-I'm wondering what all of you are up too..not many of you are leaving me a message..sure would like to hear from you..the only way I know that people are actually coming in is the page counter and the amount of downloads on the freebie..LOL come on leave me a comment and make my day today..

I have some great things to show you today so get comfortable!

One of my new Halloween Sets is in the store now..the other has passed quality check and will be added sometime today for's a little preview..


This one is in the store now..Its 22 titles I really like these..sometimes its hard to think of that perfect title for a page..these will help you out! Its on sale right now at 25% off..


There are 20 word arts in this set..some are glittery some are plain, some have graphics and some don't..there's something for everyone here..PLUS these can be used for other craft projects. I know its a bit early for Halloween but it will be here before you know will be in the store sometime today on sale also. Here's a page I made using the word art and title

all HALLOWS copy

This is one of my favorite pictures of my oldest GS Josh when he was barely 2 years old and yes..I have the year wrong on this page..just noticed it...(just chalk it up to feeble mindlessness) I used paper from Kim's new grab bag and a frame from Jenni at Chaos Lounge..elements are from brushes and ding bats..

Now for some really beautiful pages from my awesome CT


This is Cameron and the layout was done by O2BNGdHope she said "Cameron, is 90% angel. The other 10% is questionable" LOL..used wa from my Little Boys Set..and it seems perfect for Cameron...great page love it..


This precious little one is PK Dolls granddaughter, and she made a beautiful page to compliment her picture..She used wa from an older set Called Dreams..thanks it..


I bet you can already tell who did this beautiful page..if you said Maggie Mae you are one can make nature pictures like she can..she used wa from my new Autumn Splendor..

I am so lucky to have these great ladies as my CT..please leave them some love and comments on their beautiful work..they deserve it..

I thought you might like a quick page for a Halloween picture you may have or will have so I made this one you..

LR_Halloween Freebie

If you want to grab it just click here and it's yours.

Time to go friends..hope all of you have a wonderful and safe weekend...wear that smile today, keep looking up and big much love Jazzy