Friday, December 18, 2009

I’M LATE I’M LATE

Good Friday Everyone…wow am I ever late this morning or afternoon I should say…I had a terrible headache yesterday and last night..I took a pain pill and went to bed, I woke up earlier and it was cold in the house and raining outside so I turned on the heat and went back to rest while things warmed up and went back to sleep..just woke up and have tons to do today..Angie and her family are coming this afternoon..we are having a Christmas re-union this year for my mother’s family..I am really looking forward to seeing everyone all together.

Yipee my new word art is in the store…

[lr-afreshstartwordart-preview[3].jpg]

A Fresh Start is designed to accompany the kit of the same name By KimB's..all done in colors to co-ordinate with Kims kit.
It has lots of glitter and glam and a festive look. Not all shown but the phrases are geared toward New Years, parties and a fresh start for the new year. 
There are 25 individual png files and 5 bonus ones, also on their own png file.
Done in 300 dpi for better printing, they can be re-sized and re-colored.
They can also be used for cards or other crafts.  
Any of the Word Arts will give your layouts that WOW factor.

It’s on sale now..

Here’s a few layouts I made with them..

Party-OnRS

My nephew Jake…hasn’t he grown folks…he’s a senior in college this year, I’m so proud of him..

Celebrate-2010rs

Another of Jake and his date..

Kim is also having a sale

kb-Christmassale

Now would be the time to get all those goodies you have been drooling over for awhile…

I have some eye candy to show you this morning..

Nancy_Lookin-Like-Christmas

Nancy made this one using my Christmas Songs word art.

Well Folks I need to close this out and get myself in gear here..have tons to do and its still raining outside YUCK… I made you a little something today

Celebrate-2010

A QP that you can find here Hope you enjoy..Tune in Monday to meet another of my fellow designers..

signature-2

6 comments:

Di Heuser said...

Great quickpage Jazzy. I love it.

Lainey said...

Thanks Jazzy for the awesome QP!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 18 Dec [LA 02:37pm, NY 05:37pm, UK 10:37pm] - 19 Dec [OZ 09:37am]).

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Dec. 19, 2009. Thanks again.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Just popping in to let you know that I used your WA that you had given away some time ago on your blog for Ms Miles in a LO on my blog!!!!!

http://scrapcat4914scrapcrap.blogspot.com/

makeyesup said...

Ok Linda, that's enough of illness for you, praying that you get through the entire season without a twinge of not feeling well. Enjoy the family during the season of love. Wishing all of you a very Blessed and Merry Christmas and a Healthy and Happy New Year.