Saturday, January 3, 2009

SHAME ON ME!!!!!!

Hello Everyone

I have been away from the computer for several days and haven't done a blog..I came on today to check my blog and read your comments from my last post..I found out the link that I gave you for the Quick Page on my blog of December 29th did not work right and was only a preview..PLEASE FORGIVE ME..I keep asking someone to return my mind but so far no one has done so!!!

I have re-checked, re-loaded, downloaded and checked again and the file is right now..so I wanted to leave you the corrected link and to tell you how sorry I am for the inconvenience I caused you.  Don't have a blog today but will be back on Monday for sure!! Hope you all had a great New Years celebration and wish for you only the best for 2009.

http://www.4shared.com/file/78697307/b26c5724/LR_HappyNewYear_QPAGE.html

Smile..remember to keep looking up and big much love Jazzy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Word Art post on Jan. 04, 2009. Please, notice that I've changed my url. Thanks again and Happy New Year.