Thursday, November 20, 2008

UH_OH I GOOFED AGAIN

Morning Folks

Hope all of you are doing well today..I'm feeling a bit under the weather today so this is going to be a very short post..more tomorrow and a lot of eye candy!

I goofed on yesterdays freebie..I forgot to put the file in the zip folder..I really can't believe I did that as that is ALWAYS the first thing I do then rename it..buttttt..thanks to some of my faithful readers I found out..so I re-uped to 4 share and here is the new url..Thanks muchly for telling me.

http://www.4shared.com/file/72311207/5208e7f3/LR_Joy_Freebie.html

I'm so sorry...its in there this time!!

So keep that smile on your face today, keep looking up..and big much love Jazzy

6 comments:

Crops said...

See, I knew there was a reason to wait till today to get your QP....hehehe....snagged it!!! Thanks!!! It's gorgeous!!! Get some rest gf, I don't want you in that hospital for the holidays again!!!!!!! Luv ya!
xoxoxo

Beth said...

Awww.... feel better soon Jazzy!!! Get some rest and here's a {{{HUG}}} for ya. MWAH!

Anonymous said...

Hope you're feeling better soon!!!
Thanks again for this beautiful QP, I got it this time *lol* Leavin ya some luv.

makeyesup said...

Glad to see you have your computer all fixed and back on gabbing away. Now, if only that old internet connection would leave you alone and let you do your thing. Take care, enjoy the peace and quiet as I'm sure it won't last long and you won't want it to.

Peggie said...

Thank you. I love this beautiful Christmas QP.

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous page - thank you very much for sharing!!