Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I AM SO BLESSED AND A WEEK OF SURPRISES

Love, Laughter and Friendship Always Welcome Here

Good Morning Folks, sorry I didn't make it here yesterday.  I had good intentions yep, I sure did but so many wonderful things have happened to me this week I just never got here..First, Monday afternoon I was laying on the couch taking a little break and there was a knock at my door...when I opened the door there was a man and a woman standing there, the woman said "are you Linda Rogers", I said "yes I am", she said "I have a special delivery letter for you", now my mind was going a mile a minute, I thought I didn't know there was such a thing as special delivery here, and I thought "Oh no what's happened now". This woman had a notebook type thing and a pen in her hand,she looked very professional..and she just kept standing there,I was thinking "why is she still standing there, is she waiting on a tip"..I looked at her again, and I thought "she looks kinda familiar", and then it hit me, and I yelled GRANNY, she laughed and said yes...for those of you who don't know Granny, she is a dear friend at Scrapbook Max. She lives in California and she and her husband are on a trip to Tennessee to visit his family. They will be celebrating their 35th anniversary on August 11th..On the way across country they have been stopping to meet friends from SBM..and she also brought me a check that my friends at SBM had made up for me when Andrew passed..they stayed over night in Gadsden and we went for breakfast on Tuesday morning.  I enjoyed the visit so much and I am so happy I got to meet Granny and her husband Dan. They left here headed for North Carolina to make another surprise visit..oh what fun that must be..I would love to meet all of my on line friends..wouldn't that be wonderful..

I didn't get much sleep Monday night so when Granny left I thought I would take a little nap, I was almost asleep when my mother called me..she said you got some mail here I had to sign for. I said open it...she started saying oh my gosh, oh my gosh, and started telling me what was in the letter...it was the money from the sale the wonderful designers at DSO had for me..my heart was beating so fast I thought I might pass out..I tell you folks I knew I had a lot of friends on line but never dreamed the response to the sale would be what it was...so here I am feeling in one hand like the most blessed person in the world and in the other feeling so unworthy of all that has happened..

I went to the Thesaurus to see what other words there were to try and express my feelings, it said thanks, appreciation, appreciativeness, gratefulness, gratitude, thankfulness so people I feel all those toward all of you out there who made all the wonderful things happen for me. I know you must have the biggest hearts of anyone.

I got to go and see my precious little Kaylin yesterday..my mother was so thrilled at seeing her..she held her and gooed to her....LOL and I got to feed her and change her diaper and she just stared at me when I talked to her..She has a big sister who is 20 months old and Ashley has her hands full..I'm hoping in a week or so she will need a break and let me get them..LOL

I have another picture of her today, this time with her daddy...I just love it..

SAMPLE

My friend Silva at BooLandDesigns made this wonderful Kit called Ambient Moment.

I Just love it, it has such beautiful papers and elements and quick pages..I asked her if I could use some of them to make a freebie..I am so proud of the way it turned out..Although I don't know why it showed up on a black background, it was just the frame and picture..

I liked it so much I thought you might like to have it also

Jazzy-Love-Preview

I used paper from the kit to make this preview.

if you would like to have it you can find it

at

http://www.4shared.com/file/57105630/f9fbe79/LR_LOVE_WORDART_FREE.html

Ok my friends, I think I'm going to take a nap..I hope you all have a wonderful day, keep looking up and wear a smile on your face today, you never know what a big smile might do for someone..take care, love and hugs Jazzy.

9 comments:

sis said...

SIS I think for a freshman blogger you are doing a great job-I really enjoy reading your posts! So glad there are some bright bursts of light amid all the clouds in your life lately..glad you didn't grab your chest-LOL-when Granny materialized at your door! Keep putting one foot in front of the other and BREATHE! You are a blessing to many but a sister to one-ME-hehe.

Unknown said...

oooo it did turn out pretty!!!!
and Im soooo glad the letter arrived. You dont know how bad I hated mailing that thru the post! lol...

hugs lady!!!

Kim B said...

AWWW Jazzy- so glad you got it- and what a wonderful surprise from Granny!
I would have loved to have been there to see that-lol
Girl we love ya tons and LOVE that frame and word art!

Going to go get some sleep now as my hands aren't even finding the keys anymore ;-)
much love
ME

MomSoto said...

It is gorgeous ! ! ! Thank you :) This freebie was just listed at Twisted Challenges Freebie Listing

pkdoll said...

Ohhh! Jazz you are so blessed. I wish I was there to see your reaction when Granny showed up at your door. And than when the special envelope arrived at your mother's. We all love ya bunches girl. I love your freebie today too! Beautiful!

Kerri said...

Just stopping by to see how you are doing, and so pleased that you had a surprise visit, you enjoyed!
keep safe take care
Hugs
Kerri

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 31 Jul [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm]).

Suz :) said...

You are long overdue for some of my...♥Link Love♥...! Thank you from the bottom of my heart…and may you have a suuuuuper great day! Btw...I heard of your loss while I was on my holiday. May the angels wrap you in their arms and comfort you in your time of need. :)
Suz

Peggie said...

Thank you for this beautiful kit.